Thursday, April 19, 2007

itchy ithcy scratchy scratchy

What is it about growing a beard that makes your face so damn itchy? Now I know why I never follow through with it. This is the longest I stayed with it now (about 2 weeks) its driving me crazy. Its mainly just to prove to myself that I can grow one, although I dare say I do see how it could look quite nice once its filled in. Maybe I'll post a pic online of my progress soon. Not that you all want to see this mug.

Anyways time to celebrate, the Internet is alive and well in my apartment and with it comes better access to e-mail and blogs and I can finally start answering some people. This weekend though I think I am going to find some stuff to do outside while Brian works. It looks like its going to be a nice weekend and I don't want to see it go to waste.

I may be travelling soon for work. I was just informed that I may be going to our Distribution Center in Hanover PA !!! I've been to PA before when I went to visit QVC (yes the TV station). I was not that impressed with Westchester. It just seemed like a bunch of urban sprawl to me. I wish when I go down there I would be able to see more of the city. Oh well at least I can stock on pretzels as our DC is located right down the street from the Snyder's pretzel people.

Soon I see in our future another visit to IKEA since we have not much in the way of furniture to entertainment. The biggest thing on my list is table and chairs. We need something and I had forgotten that we had thrown our old ones out before the move. Once we get a few necessities we'll be having "shindig" as Brian likes to call them at our place.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. 1. Your growing a beard?
    2. urban sprawl..really? add that to the list please. I never want to hear you say that again!
    3. When you go to Ikea, please bring back my desk, thanks
    4. Why don't you come to my neck and find that stupid stamp thing..you can take Teddy to sniff and dig for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabot's would be brilliant this weekend.

    Their non dairy/lactose free stuff is vegan. So are oreos. Not that it matters to you, but in case you feel like inviting anyone along. You know, that might be vegan or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moe and I were thinking of going to IKEA Saturday night - you can meet us there if you'd like as we're bringing the truck in case our CD shelves are in stock or we go crazy on patio furniture.

    ReplyDelete