Sunday, April 1, 2007

Mission Accomplished . . . Sort of

Well we are here. We made it to Natick, and with help as well from my friends Mat and Tina. We are now officially moved into our new home. Most of our stuff made it over in one piece. There were a few things that got bumped around but nothing that I cared to much about. Now we just have a few odds and ends to worry about back Brian's house but over the course of a few days trips back and forth I know we'll soon be done. Besides I need to make room for everything here. While we do end up having more living space, our storage space has been cut down considerably. So there's no garage, no basement, that means its time to take a serious look at some the books we have and decide what we should do with them and a bunch of other stuff I think will finally be tossed. On the bright side I believe Monday morning my company will be announcing a bonus for us so that could go toward some Ikea purchases in the future to make our apartment complete. Alright back to work for me, between work work and apt work I should be busy all this week. Oh by the way for those of you who know our cell phones please use them as we don't plan on getting a phone line anytime soon.

3 comments:

  1. So I don't know about you, but I hurt in muscles I had NO idea existed....... ironically a friend finished his basment last weekend so I spent today helping him move some furniture downstairs.... OUCH.....

    Great day yesterday, and my claim on the media room still holds strong!! How's my videotape of Brian coming???? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! where in natick?

    hope to see you guys soon!

    wedding is totally set for october. save the dates to go out very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've gotten settled (sort of)...give us a call sometime.

    ReplyDelete