Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Life Interrupted

Well its been several weeks since my last post. I wish I could say that its been all fun. The reality I'm afraid is far from it. While the beginning of my hiatus was marked with fun and friends the past week has been depressing. Those who know me will know whats going on but for now I will just say that some one very close to me has become ill again. While this was always a possibility it was not an inevitability. Cancer is never a certainty you are never really sure if you got it all or if its completely gone. Apparently this is the case today. Despite a quick response and a successful outcome the first time its not looking like it will be a repeat performance this time and it is not looking good at all. Truthfully I am not sure I want to blog anymore. My thoughts are not there and when they are they are far more serious than anything I've spoken of to date.

I think I need some time away...

2 comments: