Tuesday, February 10, 2009

You Can't Go Home Again

Or should I say you can go back to college but you can't ACT like your still in college. That is if you want to be productive the next day.



I'm back from the North Country where flannel and camo never go out of style no matter what season it may be. It was a good trip albeit a little short. I went up Wednesday night to visit some friends before heading over to LSC for the "business" part of my trip. The ride of was mercifully low key highlighted by an interesting audiobook a friend of mine lent me to help pass the time. Upon approaching I noticed something on my dash. It was my ambient temperature gauge and it was reading negative 1. I didn't think it could go that low. Despite that I decided to lower the window to breath in some fresh (arctic) air and hopefully catch the sent of pine. It smelled like a Donkin Donuts. Apparently I was driving through Waterbury where the Green Mountain Coffee Roasters plant is. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment