Sunday, February 3, 2008

Subdued Exhuberance

Thats a mouthful isn't it. Well its kind of how I feel at the moment. Its February which means that our year closed at work. While I won't know for sure whether we made all our goals until Monday I can at least be happy that we did everything that we could to meet them. It really is a cause of celebration. However I ran myself ragged that I have come down with another cold. Which sucks because literally I feel like dancing but I have to take it easy out of fear that I get worse. Oh well its Sunday now and I feel a whole lot better so I'm going to say I am on the mend. I was able to have a little treat though Friday. I had originally planned to have a quiet Friday night after maybe a drink or two with some colleagues. However I found myself invited out to dinner and it was a great way to end the week if not the month.

The rest of the weekend though has been spent re cooperating. Not that I mind the time to myself but I really was looking forward to being more active this weekend. On the plus side I was able to both spend some time on my book and on my tattoo design. So soon I will be able to get my tattoo I know I have been thinking about it for awhile now, and its evolved over time but I finally have it at the point I want it. Its a little bigger than I anticipated but considering its been over a year that I have been working on the design it will be worth it.

Tonight I'm heading out to the bar to watch the game. I bought a couple of squares in a pool so here's hoping I win. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. ????????? Ok, what the hell. IN college when I wanted to get ink done, everyone (INCLUDING YOU) told me I was crazy, ruin my body etc. Now that we are all 30 and "past all that" everyone that told me I was an idiot wants to get ink done. BLOODY HELL????!!!!!! I seriously was WAY ahead of my time...... for that, you are getting an Elvis Tatoo.

    ReplyDelete