Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anagrams

Is it ironic or just funny ( I have trouble with that sometimes ) that the letters of my name can be arranged to spell Rare Gay Letter. There are a couple others but there not as funny as that one. These are the things that I think of that kept me out of the good schools.

So today was a great day weather wise. Even Wednesday night was great I was able to get out and do a lap around the reservoir. Today though walking out for lunch was great. It felt odd being outside without a jacket on, but at the same time it felt good. Was also able to drive around in the new car with the windows down. It felt good. I love the Winter but even I will admit to finding enjoyment when Spring Weather comes around.

I guess it reminds me of being back at school. Where Spring came really late in the year and when it came the whole campus just about shut down that first good day. I can remember one day in particular where a certain group of classmates decided that maybe we shouldn't go back inside right away from the break. Sure enough the professor ends up canceling the rest of the class. Whats even funnier is that was my Customer Satisfaction class. Guess it didn't do any harm in the long run considering my profession. You really have to have attended the school in order to understand the full effect of a Sunny Lyndon day. That's what today felt like.

1 comment:

  1. I was in St J all day that da as well.... it reminded me of that time (Was I the one that always wanted to skip class??) we blew off the da and went to lake willoughby...... it was definitely that kinda day.....

    On a side note, do you ever answer your phone????

    ReplyDelete