Tuesday, March 27, 2007

1 Down 2 To Go

Last night I went to the gym, and learned once again the lesson of what it takes to burn 100 calories. Needless to say I burned more but it really puts things in perspective. Now I have been going to the gym and doing some resistance and weights but last night I decided that I need to start working in cardio as well, for my heart and it will only encourage the weight loss.

Anyways I have not been all that faithful about going either. I go once maybe twice then I skip a week, and then its bad. I heard someone say once that to start up a habit you need to do something consecutively three times. Well last night was the first tonight will be the second and Wednesday or Thursday will be the third. I hope to get myself in the attitude of feeling out of sorts when I don't go to the gym.

All that being said I think I did over do it a bit last night. I'm a bit sore today but it did feel good last night leaving knowing that I accomplished something. No word yet today on the apartment, but that has not surprised me much, I know calling for references can be difficult.

I bet you know what keeps me motivated at the gym now.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Brian! Hey, we're preactially neighbors now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. preactially= practically

    My cold is affecting my spelling!

    ReplyDelete