Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Its been a while . . . and now its Spring!

Wow I guess I should write something. Its been a few weeks and my fillings are doing well but I have added a couple more. Oh well, its tough to get old. Good News is I think Brian and I have set our eyes on a new place to live. I am not going to say much because I don't want to Jinx it, but it is in Natick.

I went to the movies by myself the other day, mainly because no one was aroung. I only did that once before and I tried to see Titanic like 3 months after it came out (how pathetic is that?) anyways it was sold out so I went to see the Man in the Iron Mask since it was about France and the 3 musketeers. I ended up enjoying the film despite the fact that it had leonardo in it, who I did not really care for at the time. I think it was the whole "i'm a boy not really a man look". So last Sunday I saw Zodiac. Which I can say is a real good movie. Now I can honestly say that it was an excellant movie. Now I am no fan of horror movies, so I was absolutely unimpressed by watching every trailer for a scary movie that is coming out during the next year. I mean I was watching a suspense movie really not blood and guts; Damn it was like watching a preview for the 80's there were so many.

The movie itself was enjoyable and hopefully will be remembered next year come oscar time because it was that good. Jake was good but his character did not need shed to many emotions. He plays essentially the overgrown boyscout. RObert Downey Jr. is one of my favorites, and he has a good part in it as well. There were alot of people in the movie that you'll recognize. A common thing poping in my head was "isn't that the guy from ____". I was unaware of the bulk of the story behind the Zodiac Murders, and kept myself purposely ignorant so as not to ruin the surprises of what actually happens to the characters. You know how some movies are eye candy. This was all brain candy. I with my fascination for puzzles found myself instantly relating with Jake's character.

After watching the movie I did a little research and found that most of what was put on screen was true. I do realize that some creative licenses were taken but over all it was spot on at least in my humble opinion. I am looking forward to the end of the week as it will be much warmer. Now I am not a fan of hot but warm is good.

My office version is of The biggest Loser ends this week. Here's hoping I win. It has been really hard and last week I gained 4 pounds. I was and still am devastated. I blame myself really, but I can only do so much living here right now.

This should all be over soon. As we get our finances in order so that we can leave.

Taa for now

No comments:

Post a Comment