Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy Mungday!

Ever have one of those times were you see someone and you are completely smitten with them yet you know there is no way anything could ever happen? That was me yesterday. I saw someone that I hadn't seen in years now. I can't believe its been over 5 years. Anyways despite the fact that he changed a little bit he still had that impact on me. Despite the fact that nothing could ever happen I couldn't help but feel giddy after talking with him. It just put me in a good mood for the rest of the evening.

So yes I'm working today it will be worth it when the company makes the year. I actually like it on the weekend sometimes I get alot done. I know I sound like a work aholic but I am not really. I just want to do my share so that I know that when the year ends I did everything I could plus some.

I think I may do a little shopping later then take in a movie. Of course all of that is after the gym. I think after a dose of Ibuprofen earlier today my little aches and pains are gone. I just haven't decided what to see yet. I'm thinking either Sweeney Todd or National Treasure. I think I'll be out near Natick, but if I work my way to the city I think I might see The Savages. Either way I'll be sure to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment