Thursday, May 1, 2008

Get Lost!

So for the past few weeks I have been catching up on a little TV. In fact, I have watched most episodes of Lost online. I can't help it, its a very addictive show, and as I said I was making a concerted effort to get caught up. That is until today.

I made it all the way up to this season. There are only 3 episodes that I haven't seen yet and I would be caught up. ABC had other plans and decided to take down the most recent episodes. DAMN YOU!!! Now I can't watch tonights episode after all, and unless this is just a minor glitch I'm going to have to become friends with someone with a DVR who watches it real fast.

There could be worse things in life but this just irks me. I was planning on packing and watching some TV tonight. Some really no stress stuff oh well. Is it me or is anyone else really getting hit hard this allergy season. Normally I got a week or two of sniffles and red eyes but seriously I look like I smoke pot and sound like I have cotton balls shoved up my nose. That being said I can't help but notice that one of my neighbors must be cooking bacon. Its about the only I can smell right now.

1 comment:

  1. We will have to look at itunes when you are up perhaps......we have the last 2 weeks on the DVR...

    ReplyDelete