Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What I've been up to.

Its been a busy week and a hot one to boot. The weekend saw me visiting Nashua NH and painting some rooms for my good friends Nikki and Mario. While we did not get to do all the rooms we had planned on, we did get most of them done, and it was an ambitious plan from the start. Saturday night I was treated to a nice Indian dinner in Newton Center, and a little treat from Coldstone. Despite the humidity it was a really nice night to be walking around, and the meteorologist in me really appreciated watching the heat lightning off in the distance.

Sunday was truely a day of rest. I spent most of the day staying cool has all the heat and humidity made the air truely stagnant. I did venture out in the evening with my roommate to nice place called "The King and I" on Charles St. in Boston. Amazingly there was even a patron who looked like Yule Brenner. We finished the night by walking to Karaoke and watching the Celtics on the bars TV. It was an ecclectic night, but fun just the same.

All this week at work our Sales Department from the around the country have come home for our annual sales meetings. I enjoy talking to them all face to face since I normally converse with them over the phone. My company doesn't do much advertising on this side of the Atlantic as far as TV ads are concerned; however in the UK you can bet your arse we do.

2 comments:

  1. hey, what was the video? it's no longer available!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don'recall learning about skin marketing back in school... maybe we can get that added to the curriculum now that we are part of the alum council?????

    ReplyDelete