Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I was robbed!

Of a perfectly good weekend!!! The weather was gorgeous and I had all these plans but low and behold Saturday I woke up with a headache that would last until Monday. By then it was too late. I had missed a party on Saturday and missed out on an opportunity to go to Canobie Lake. I guess it just wasn't in the cards. I did get plenty of rest but I still can't help but feel as if I was let down.


I suppose I should take some solace in the fact that I was able to make it out last Friday. coming quitting time I jumped into the car and headed out for good old Bellingham. Driving through my old stomping grounds of Millis and Medway felt odd, but I was heading to a movie with friends so I wasn't about to let it get me down.


So what did I see? Well despite only having a rudimentary understanding of the plot and having seen exactly zero episodes, I found myself in the middle of a sea of women watching Sex and the City. So many women that I think by the time the movie was over I was in sync with their cycles. As far as the movie goes. It was enjoyable for me although know there a lot references and cameos I just did not get. Oh well. The main point was to see some friends and get to socialize.

This upcoming weekend may see us with our first heat wave for 2008. I know that I will be heading up to New Hampshire on Saturday to help some friends paint there new house. Other than that who knows. I just hope its headache free whatever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment