Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Battle of the Bulge rages

Well it looks like plans for the weekend are coming along nicely. I just need to get through this weeks work of worth and I'll be able to enjoy it. Well its Wednesday now and its almost over so this is good.

I know my niece is turning 4 on friday, but I know that her mother also is getting upset with other members of the household so she may scram, expecting us to follow if we want to celebrate. Now I love my niece, but I hate being played and am not fond of pandering to bad behaviour either so if she goes I'l; be seeing a movie Friday night. Brian won't want to go up either because he'll be working. Saturday looks to be fun, friends of ours are throwing a little dinner party. When we all go out the bill usually tends to get expensive and you eat way to much, so we are doing this in an effort to save money and stay healthy. So we (Brian and I) have been tasked with bringing a dessert. I have a couple of ideas, and of course they will be figure friendly.

Sunday is an open book right now, but there are some projects that I need to get out of the way first like going through some old clothes and such. I am going to be prepaired as possible for when I move out so there will be no wait, I can just pick up and go. Of course I should have my new Perplex City cards by then too so I may be deeply engrossed in the new season. You may want to check it out now before the next season kicks off, its real fun and anyone who enjoys puzzles as much as I do will be occupied for months trying to solve some of the cards. There are even cards from season 1 that have not been solved yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment