Monday, February 5, 2007

Partly Cloudy and 82 Degrees

That's the forecast for tomorrow in Punta Cana. In 24 hours I will be touching down in the tropical climates of the Dominican Republic to start a much needed break. Since the shuttle is picking me up at 3:45 in the morning I will be getting to be dearly so this is the last chance I'll have to say something before I go.
I am on lunch now in a few minutes I'll be finishing up for the day and hope to leave things pretty well of for my backup, and if she's reading this I'll have an extra drink for you while I'm down there. Of course nothing can go right when you want it to and so went this mornig. I busted my ass to get things good last week and it fell apart this morning. C'est la vie! I can only do so much and I'll just pick up where I left when I get back. Its only shoes after all.
The past weekend finishing up rather well. I made dinner for everyone that was well received and while Brian was at work closing, I did manage to find some stuff to do. Mainly pack. I waited up for him so he wouldn't have to eat dinner alone and so we could talk. We are in good shape as far as being rady to go. I wish I could say the same for the rest of the family. While I wish I had taken Monday off so that I could help, Brian assures me that its better that I be at work and not at home. He meant it would be less stressful that way for me, because apparently the whole house will go into crisis mode.
Well lets see how far they get when I get back I may have to crack a whip. I already had to worn about the mammoth suitcases that are being packed, and how if they exceed 50lbs they will be paying at least $50 a pop for them. I just hope that everyone will be ready for 3:45 AM pickup. I know I can do it, I'm pretty sure Brian and his mother can do it. The others may prove to be a challenge. Only time will tell I may be surprised, but I will do my best to photo document the ordeal.
Alright almost time to get back to work. Take care everyone and I'll see you when I get back.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment