Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Never Look A Gift Horse In The Mouth...

What does that even mean anyways? Either way the sentiment is if someone is going to help you with something and it is painfully obvious that you need that help, why do you dismiss it?

Call me crazy but if I had two houses in another state and was as lazy as an in-law after Thanksgiving dinner than I would gladly accept the help and assistance of a completely honest real estate agent in trying to get the houses sold. But noooooooo, this is not the case of some people. I am really beginning to hate lazy obsessive compulsives, honestly all they do is run around and encourage people to do a whole lot of nothing, until they decide its time, even when they are completely unqualified to make the decision.

God help this family and see that none of them ever truely get sick, for they would die of inaction before they would make up there minds to do something.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have to think very hard to figure this one out :)

    I have another saying for you...better you than me

    Though I think it's got to be something universal about inlaws - except for my parents with Moe - my Mom refers to him as the "son she never had."

    How's that supposed to make my brother and I feel?

    ReplyDelete