Sunday, February 25, 2007

DefCon 1

Oh God the oil has gone out again. Of course it happens again when I'm here, so Brian gets to miss the whole episode. Have you ever seen what happens when hysteria meets obsessive compulsion. It's not pretty, logic and reason are left aside and are now hiding with me up in my bedroom. Right now the house is filled with smoke which may or may not contain toxic fumes and or coal since the flew was shut. But we are loosing all the heat we have left as the other occupants of the house are opening the windows and doors to fumigate. Of course this is all my fault because the oil bill has not been sent in quite on time; eventhough it has nothing to do with that and more to do with the 20 year furnace that never gets serviced.

God I'm getting out of here one way or another. Of course how does one make Brian understand all this without him being here.

Maybe if I blog about it he will get the point, MISTER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thankfully my visit home to visit the parents was significantly less eventful.

    ReplyDelete