Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Who knew?

Yes I'm gay I kinda think you've figured that out by now. But you need to know that I am not the queeny kind of gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Its just I'm kinda straight acting. Anyways the point I'm trying to make is that I had no idea I was a total UK Pop Queen!!

Good lord I know my musical tastes were varied and some of my more favorite songs would make a straight man cringe but I have recently come to the conclusion that I really do like the Euro pop scene. Let me tell you its better and has far more cred than anything Bat Crazy Britney ever put out. I've been listening to Outcast Radio in the Uk which is a gay radio station and there are some songs that I am now so completely enamored with. Leading the pack would be anything from Steps, with their Abba-esque sound and the two strapping lads who must play an instrument, and more importantly look incredibly dreamy on the CD covers. Any ways, I had to share this revelation. The moral of the story is Steps check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Images of your dancing to Tom Jones in our dorm room suddenly spring to mind... although you reminded me more of Careton then a queen.....

    ReplyDelete