Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Acquiris quodcumque rapis

I must apologize. Its been awhile. Writer's block could be faulted in some accounts, but mostly I have not posted because I have not been able to think straight lately. I dare say that I am looking on things with a bit more clarity these days. For awhile I have been feeling distant and cut off from things, as if all I had to do was go through the motions and things would be ok. Such is not the case. I guess you could say its my ongoing commitment to better myself that I am trying to change my perspective on things. The past few days have been very odd for me. There have been some good times and some painful ones as well. The important thing to note is that I feel connected again. As if I am truly in this world and not just watching it go by. I can not describe to you what it is that I'm feeling other than to say that I am not only feeling connected; I think everything IS connected.

Each day brings a new lesson and while it may be odd; the result is that it is somehow connected to something else. Its almost like things flow together like water and everything happens for a reason. While things may not be better right now I can see how it could be and will be. Which for me is very refreshing. Don't get me wrong I still have plenty of healing that needs to happen and one never really should stop learning. For the risk of sounding a bit nuts I feel as if I am transcending some kind of boundary. (At this point I feel as I should tell you that I am not any illicit drugs, only a decongestant) Just beyond the border is some kind of goal. I don't know what it is but I know its there and I know that I will get it one day. I can be patient, I mean I have dealt with so much this year, so much change so much pressure I just know that there is some kind of greater lesson or understanding that I am coming too. I know I have had to endure all of this for a reason. Something is coming, I know not what but I will be prepared.

Any advice I can give would sound contrived and Zen like. But you need to think of yourself as Bamboo. You can stand tall and proud against the common ups and downs of the day, but you also need to be giving to the strong winds of change. Here endith the lesson grasshopper. Just be prepared for tomorrow or to reap what you sow.

Well aside from all of the above. I have had some time to revamp this page and my Myspace Page. It took me a little while I will be putting the other links back up on my blog soon. Just need some rest and frankly wanted to type this first. I also had time to completely do up the myspace for the holidays. Stop by some time. I have this funky Christmas Tree code that allows you to leave presents for people. Namely me. Go ahead borrow the code spread the word so we can give each other gifts this year, Its fun and its free. Hell here is the link to the Free Christmas Tree. I have also put on some nice music. The Red block autostarts and is for some rather updated holiday music. The Green block contains all the classics. I add more everyday so come back often or drop me a line and I'll add your favorite if I can find it.

I'm getting revved up for my trip to Chicago next week. It should be a good time. It is a work trip and the title of the Seminar is Leading with Emotional Intelligence. I find the subject fascinating and I know I will get alot out of the class. At the same time I will be there and visit a couple of friends. One old and one new so I am sure I will be having fun when I am not in class. Plus I'll be able to browse the Famous Magnificent Mile during the holiday season. I will have my camera with me since I have new batteries. Which reminds me, to let you know to be on the lookout for pics from Thanksgiving tomorrow. Ok I think this rounds out my post for today. Take care everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment