Monday, November 5, 2007

Vacations

Well as most of you know I am on vacation this week. I'm spending it out here in Charlton Mass. LOL Why? I'm house sitting for my parents who are suppose to be cruising around the Caribbean. Before I start about what I want to talk about I need to get this off my chest first. JETBLUE SUCKS. I will be posting a seperate link officially voicing the complaint but lets just say for now that their vacation was ruined. They are on their way back now. Apparently the plain on the way down had engine toruble forcing an emergency landing in Bermuda. Jet Blue was unable to get them a flight that would get them to their ship in time for the cruise. Jet Blue's only way of making amends was a free round trip ticket. But my parents miss out on their vacation and all the money that it included. I will suggest that you not use Jet Blue in the future as they seem to not want to help there customers.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks...they should continue pushing their case. JetBlue seems very sensitive to bad press - as evidenced by their responses to some negative reviews I've seen on Epinions.

    ReplyDelete