Sunday, March 23, 2008

Any which way but back.

Well I know its a little overdue but better late than never. The poll is closed and it appears that poeple like the name of the blog just fine. I thought maybe a name change would be in order, but people had some real good reasons why they liked it so "give the people what they want."

Life has been busy as of late. Works crazy, you've read already that I have a new car. I have three weddings coming up soon, and they are all for some pretty important people in my life. I just have to go out and do some serious gift shopping. LOL.

Life in general has been good lately. Don't get me wrong there's been plenty of stresses in the days but inevitably this life is what we make of it. Sure we have our setbacks, but ultimately its our choices that have brought us to where we are today. For good or for bad. Its all relative. If you find yourself in a particularly rough patch. Search your memory of the collective experiences you've had at this point. Chances are that you will have something you can use to get you through.

Everyday we live is another chance to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment