Thursday, March 27, 2008

Resident Parking Only

That's pretty much all you see down Commonwealth Ave. Designed to give residents enough places to park. Of which I am very appreciative of considering I live practically on the BC campus. However since I got a new car I need a new sticker, something of which I am trying to get, but our lovely state has a different set of rules for people who lease. So it requires a letter form my insurance company proving that I live in Boston, because my mail, or my registration or my driver's license is not enough.



Now this would be alright if I had that letter from my insurance but they have not been able to send one yet, nor have they been able to even fax me a copy. Thus it lead to a nice little bright orange envelope on my car this morning. $40 is the fine by the way for parking in a resident section space. I am hoping I can win the appeal I mean I even park down along the area for the St. John's seminary where Cardinal Law used to call home. No one parks there. I figure since I am not a 12 year old boy I'd safe. Today I spoke with my insurance company and they said they would mail and fax the letter. So far no fax. Tomorrow will be a pleasant morning for AAA when I call, and God help them if I have another ticket.

So this weekend I'm going to be working a bit on Saturday and Saturday night I'll be helping Rob pack to move. Fortunately he hired some movers so all we'll have to do is pack the boxes. Probably the easiest move I will have done in years. Sunday though I think we are off to Newport to do a little shopping. So I know I will have a little bit of fun then. Maybe I'll get a chance to see some friends this weekend to depending on everyone's schedules.

2 comments:

  1. Newport sounds fun! Moe and I have Sunday off - we were considering heading somewhere for an adventure.

    Besides the ticket, is the new car treating you well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Support you loving REALTOR...... buy a condo with a parking space.

    I hope AAA has helped you by now!

    ReplyDelete