Monday, March 10, 2008

Zoom ... Zoom ... Zoom

Well I apologize if I have been out of contact lately. I really haven't been doing to much although last week I did manage to go out to my friend Mario's Birthday party. Truth is I've been kind of paranoid to go out. You see my car is dying. I know that now and no matter how much I pay to fix it its all down hill from here. There is something up with the engine and the electrical system is having trouble too. It may not be in its death throws but I don't want to end up stranded somewhere either, and at this point a steady payment will be preferable to unexpected bills.

I really can't complain to much. For all the difficulties I may have had with it over the years it still got me from place to place, and in the end lasted longer than I expected. In the end it outlasted more than I ever thought it could, even longer than people. Such is the way of life things.

Of course those who know me probably know by now that all I have been thinking about for the past couple of years when it comes to cars is the Honda Element. I just like the looks of it (so sue me). However its not the right car for me right now. I need something I little more fuel friendly and dare I say a little more sportier. Besides my boyfriend's got a shiny new anyways, two Elements would just be kind of gay. Don't you think?

What has caught my eye? Well if the title hasn't given it away I've decided to go get a Mazda3. With 32 mpg highway and 29 city its got it were it counts in fuel, plus its got a nice solid frame. More substantial than some of the Honda's and Toyota's these days. I'm not looking for a status symbol on wheels. Just something nice and economical which also can be fun to drive. Well that was my decision. I'll be damned if I get another Red car. I have my sights set on a nice Galactic Grey one this time.

Your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a cool car...I don't think I've ever even been in a Mazda!

    I've always been partial to subarus, but they can get pretty pricey.

    ReplyDelete