Monday, October 13, 2008

Out of the Loop

Hello everyone. Some busy weeks and a major illness have knocked me for a loop and offline when it comes to blogging. UGH. Finally getting better. Who knew I could be so allergic to antibiotics I have taken over the course of my life. Oh well guess I won't use those again. EVER.

But my time sick gave me an opportunity to get some stuff in order and one of the projects I have been putting together is coming to the front burner more. After spending more time at the New England Mobile Book Fair I have decided that its time for me to write a cookbook. While the theme is a work in progress I am collecting recipes with stories of people I have known throughout my life. Of course I will need more so I will be actively searching out for more contacts but for right now I am getting started with friends and family. So feel free to send me your thoughts.

I'm getting excited for the weekend already. I will be house sitting for my parents but more importantly my friend Moe is throwing his annual ghost tour. I don't know if we will end up at John Stones Tavern this year, but it is always so much fun. Just when I think we can't top ourselves we do. This year though it will be earlier in the season and not like last year when we did it in December do to several weather anomalies. I'll be sure to post our adventure and any findings. This year my camera will function normally. I can't wait.

Anywho I'm off to watch the rest of the game and indulge in some yummy mulligatawny soup and salad I got on the ride home.

No comments:

Post a Comment