Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Garrett Awards

Keeping up with a tradition here are my pics for this year modified a bit.

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR: Wow its almost a 4 way tie this year and is the reason why I'm drinking less in the New Year. Dan, Jeff, Melanie and Joey of course.
2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend) Melanie I remember when I thought she was the quiet one, and not nearly as freaky as me. Alas I was wrong and relationship bloomed thats lasted for years. Bitch!
3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND Rob for reasons too numerous to mention.
4) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR Two Days in May and September when I was quite literally high over the skies of Vermont and Canada in a balloon.
5) POINT OF THE YEAR YOU REGRET Jeager Bombs
6) BEST HOLIDAY Thanksgiving there was alot to be thankful for this year.
7) My SONG FOR 2008 Sinnerman-Nina Simone
8) MOVIE FOR 2008 Making their Own
9) TV SHOW FOR 2008 MSNBC and CNN Election Night 2008 Coverage
10) CELEBRITY OF 2008 Sarah Palin (you don't really expect me to consider her serious do you?)
11) WORST/HARDEST DAY OF 2008 yikes Christmas was a little rough this year.
12) BEST RELATIONSHIP?Me and Melanie
13) COSTUME OF THE YEAR Warlock- My only costume for Wally World
14) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR Publick House
15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR Saying yes to an invitation to get drinks from a man I'd never met on facebook.
16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR Survive it seems somewhat appropriate
17) STUPIDEST IDEA I don't think I had any this year, can you think of any Elizabeth?
18)WHO IS THE CRAZIEST FRIEND OF THE YEAR? Raisa(Allison your safe)
19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND Once again they all take the award.
20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR Realizing I am capable of Loving another again.
21) BIGGEST BITCH/ASSHOLE AWARD A couple people last night I think take the cake.
22) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION Keep having fun, and spreading some positive messages.
23) THE PERSON WHO INSPIRED YOU THE MOST Dan
24) THE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED YOU THE MOST Elizabeth and Nora two years in a row.
25) THE MOST ELUSIVE FRIEND Jeff Marcy HA!
26) BEST TRIP Oh Canada! and Florida
27) WORST TRIP I thought it was going to be Texas but I turned it around and had a good time.
28) BEST PURCHASE/INVESTMENT My Mazda
29) MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT Can't seem to remember one this year.
30) BEST PARTY Wally World Halloween Party/Pre-Thanksgiving Party

No comments:

Post a Comment