Friday, January 2, 2009

For Auld Lang Syne my Friend ( Or Mizery Loves Company )

So I am a little disappointed in myself this year (er Last Year). I took a look at my posts and I have half as many as the year prior. So much for writing more. I will try and turn it into a positive though. As I have had less time here to write I can only assume I was just to plain busy doing stuff, and in a way I was.



Last Year's Resolutions:

1) To be a Good Person - I think I have been good, there were times though . . .

2) Lose weight and become fit - OK still working on this one

3) Value the friends I have and be open for new relationships - Damn Straight! Gots me some great new friends this year and I love the ones I have.

4) I believe that I am here for a reason, what that is I can not say, but I know that as long as I leave myself open to life I will find all the opportunities I could ever want - I definately had a lot of opportunities present themselves this year.

5) Infatuation is fast, Passion can be a flash in the pan, but Love is worth sticking around for. Its every bit more elusive, but I am hoping to find it one day. - Ain't that the truth.

So here's to blogging and doing stuff this year. In fact lets keep the resolutions from last year carry them forward and add blogging more.

No comments:

Post a Comment