Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Silver Lining

You know sometimes I feel like Doogie Howser writing these things, but I just can't help myself. Anyways yes you can note the time stamp it is correct and it is 3AM in the morning. Now recently I have not been getting that much sleep because it was do to having way to many things on my mind. Tonight its because I was out this late. No Debauchery, yes I was with Brian, and while I am not going to go into details at this time, I'm not going to lie. I know a lot of people have been counseling me as of late, all of it welcome and helpful, but ultimately I know whats best for me and honestly tonight is the first night of the past week if not the past few months where I can go to bed peacefully and get some much needed rest. No Brian and I are not back together, we know that we can't do that right now, we both need time and space, but I do have my best friend back, and in a way that is what matters most.

3 comments:

  1. You need to do what is right for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, just make sure you do whats right for you in the long run and not what's good for you right now. But either way, as I have been saying all along, you need to do what is best for you, and no-one but you knows what that is. (Such Wise insight brought to you by Pippin, the Buddha of the feline world)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! You are the only one who knows what's good for you right now.

    And I love Doogie Howser!

    ReplyDelete