Saturday, June 30, 2007

PRS-500


With all the goings on of the past month. I have been unable to talk about the treat I got for myself using a nice little bonus. In an effort to cut down on the amount of books I have I am selling/donating my current library. It nice and compact and hold a lot of memory plus the battery power is great I can go over a week without having to charge it. So far I have about 32 books in it and I haven't touched most of them but this is good for me since I usually read more than one book at a time so I can switch back and forth depending on my mood. The books are also cheaper so thats a plus. I don't usually loan out my books so there really is no reason to have a copy hanging around collecting dust.


Anyways I think I'm going on a date this weekend. At the very least its dinner and a way of meeting someone new. The weekends here and I'm going to go out and enjoy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment