Sunday, December 16, 2007

The 2007 Garrett Awards

Its that time of year when all the lists come out so I "borrowed" this list and made it my own by adding some. What do you want for 11 PM?

1) DRINKING BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
Would go to Jeff Marcy!

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)
Mat (aka my roommate, eventhough we haven't lived together in 7 years)

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
Chuti and Glen

3) HIGH POINT OF THE YEAR?
I can't pinpoint the exact highpoint, but each day seems to better than the previous.

4) POINT OF THE YEAR YOU REGRET?
I have none, it would imply I did something wrong.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
I'm going to say Christmas or maybe New Years, I know they have not happened yet but I have high hopes.

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
Over You - by Daughtry

7) MOVIE FOR 2007?
Transformers

8) TV SHOW FOR 2007?
Heroes

9) CELEBRITY OF 2007?
Oprah

10) WORST/HARDEST DAY OF 2007?
June 14th 2007

11) BEST RELATIONSHIP?
Me and Melanie

12) COSTUME OF THE YEAR?
I don't recall wearing any this year although watch out next Halloween.

13) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
Fresh City! (those of you who know me, know why!)

15) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Moving to the City

16) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Find myself a good man!

17) STUPIDEST IDEA?
Walk-toberfest (inside joke)

18)who is the craziest friend of the year?
Allison (I love you!)

19) MOST LOYAL FRIEND?
I'm proud to say they all are!

20) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Being Single

21) BIGGEST BITCH/ASSHOLE AWARD?
HMMM! No Comment, they know who they are!

22) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
To Grow and learn and continue to have fun while doing it.

23) THE PERSON WHO INSPIRED YOU THE MOST?
That would be Jessica!

24) THE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED YOU THE MOST?
Toss up Elizabeth and Nora

25) THE MOST ELUSIVE FRIEND
Dave Bruce! Maybe we can catch a drink in '08

26) BEST TRIP
I would have to say Chicago

27) WORST TRIP
My commute last Thursday was pretty bad.

28) BEST PURCHASE/INVESTMENT
My E-Book

29) MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT
Falling flat on the ground last Thursday in front of my co-workers

30) BEST PARTY
Newton Party September 29th/2007 Ghost Tour it was Tie

1 comment:

  1. G - I am honored but does that mean I may have a problem with alcohol? Maybe we should talk about it over a drink.. ha ha

    ReplyDelete