Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

OK so the thing about Thanksgiving is that you have a weekend to recover after it. When Christmas falls on a weekday you don't get much rest after it. So I found myself heading into work this morning. Trust me I am already working on this for next year. I guess its a sign that I am getting older, I know I have another birthday next month. They won't be so bad now until I turn 40. Remember a birthday is natures way of getting more cake in your diet.

Speaking of diet I am coordinating this year's office Biggest Loser competition. Its what spring boarded my weight loss last year and since I really haven't done much to continue to lose since fall I need to get back on that. I have to look good come swimsuit season this year. So this year in addition to the weight loss I will be attempting to convert some of this weight into muscle. All in all I am in good shape again and hoping that I can take on the competitions again. We have a lot more men participating this year so there will be a bigger challenged. Not that the ladies are not perfectly capable of keeping up its just the old belief that men lose it faster then women. I guess we'll see what happens. I for one know one remarkable woman who has lost a boat load of weight as she works her ass of quite literally in her own BL competition. Jessica you got all my love and support behind you. I hope you win. I know I kind of petered out toward the end of the year but I'm jumping back on the bandwagon again.

Wow the new year is almost here and this is my 99th post. The next will be my big 100 post year end extravaganza LOL. It won't be tomorrow but I can promise it will be by the first. Talk you all later.

1 comment: