Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And so ends Christmas 2007

I'll keep it brief since frankly I need the rest. I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and soon a Happy New Year. I know I did not get to see everyone before the holiday and I hope to see you all soon; I have gifts for some special onces too. Its going to be a long week at work eventhough it will only be 3 days. I have decided that I am putting in for next Christmas off already, frankly all this running around sucks. Granted I have less places to visit on the holidays recently but I am hoping that will not always be the case.

I figured the greatest gift I could give myself this year is piece/peace of mind. When I figure out how to get such a thing I'll tell you cause frankly these past few days have been a roller coaster of emotion. I'm hoping to sweep away the rest of my woes next week with the start of the new year. I know it won't be that easy but I can try. Which leads me to letting you know I am planning a big post for the end of the year. I'll say goodbye (and good riddance) to 2007 and be celebrating my 100th post here on blogger. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment