Monday, August 6, 2007

Dazed and Amused

I just read some of my older post from last week. Its funny how fast things can change. One minute your up the next your down. Frankly I though this universe owed me a break for what I've been dealing with. I was content to patiently wait for it too. I guess I didn't have to wait long. Its been a long time since I have been able to genuinely smile. I have found myself again and am finally finding that sense of inner peace I have been missing.

It does help to know that I had some friends help me along the way. Some of them are old friends, some will one day become old friends, some gave it there all to help and others helped by the simplest of conversations. There has even been one special person who in the short time I have known him has no idea of the impact he's had on me. The best part is that I think I have had an impact on him too.

While weeks ago I knew my life would be filled with possibilities and opportunities, I know now that it is a sure thing. A lot of things have changed in my life recently so much so that I find it hard to believe that I was so lost. The one thing that I do know is that I am me again, complete and whole. Just as it should be. That loss of identity is no longer a concern for I have remembered who I am and what I want from life and myself. As long as I remember to stay true to that I won't ever be that lost again.

No comments:

Post a Comment