Thursday, August 2, 2007

Fini

Well yesterday I completed the move. Today I get to celebrate with someone. I'll let you know more about that at another time though. So my commute to work is super simple and my roommate seems very laid back which is cool. I have to admit I haven't been in a real social mood lately as you all could plainly see. So I'm looking forward to the weekend and doing something. I don't know what but I want to do something fun. I also set a date to go to Mohegan Sun with my mother. She wants to go down on a random Tuesday for some deal she gets off the morning buffet. It should be fun if not a little random. I have plenty of time so I might as well take it.

The next travel plans that I know of are in February when I head off to Vegas for work. It should be fun but that's still 6 months off into the future. I should plan to do something sooner. I thought about maybe visiting Seattle and since I'm by myself and no longer have to worry about scheduling time it should be easy. I just need to come up with the funds for the adventure. I would like to do it in October but I have a wedding to go to then at the beginning and the friend that I would visit there will be over here. Maybe I'll try to do something in September, I've had a desire to head down to NYC for a long weekend so I just may do that instead, or as well. What can I say the traveling bug has hit me.


Anyways off to the city tonight I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment