Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Highway to the Danger Zone!

Well my excursion to Mohegan Sun was succesful I did not lose anything and managed to turn a tidey profit. So far I can happily say I have taken more money out of there than I have ever put in. Granted I did not take as much away as I could have but I wanted to play for awhile and then took the folks out to dinner. Money well invested as far as I am concerned. My two majors scores of the day came from penny machines again. The Wheel of Fortune machine that you sit in made me a quick $350. Once the machine became less generous we decided to move on. Mom did not fare to badly; and would have probably pulled away with some extra cash had the machine not changed from the $.01 she thought she was playing to the $.25 she actually was playing.

Later though I played what has got to be my favorite slot machine to date. This summer the Top Gun slots were introduced to Mohegan. They do have penny machines and it was a blast. It comes with its own seat that has a built in Bose speaker system that blasts the aforementioned song out at you as you play and enter the bonus round. The game is just to cool to describe you have to play it. I knew I was doing well when a small audience of men was gathered behind me watching as I played. The machine is geared toward men which I found nice since I really did not feel the need to play the "That Girl" slot. I just wish the zombified granny would stop spending her soical security on the Star Wars game that is obviously lost on her. Anyways also curious about the Top Gun game is its apparent lack of a character.


I don't know if its because of his freakish personality or the even freakyier religion, but Mr. Tom Cruise was not able to lend his face or voice to the game. Instead we have Ice-Man and Goose and Charlie. It makes it feel somewhat lacking when you look at it but oh well. I don't trust any religion based on a dare so I don't know enough about Scientology to blame them. Despite the lack of title character the game was entertaining and fun. I would go back again just to play that one. Which is bad because it also means I would sink money into it. Oh well so far I have handled myself well and I don't know when I will be back.


Appart from all of that I feel as if as far as my life is concerned I am adrift in a stormy sea. I am pretty sure I need to take time off from work for a vacation, its been awhile, and my last trip was not so relaxing. The thing is I don't vacation well alone, so I am not sure where I would go or what I would do. Plus work is a big factor with a lot of critical things coming up for this fall. All of which I have some part in and should be there for. I never pegged myself for being a workaholic but here I am. Lets just hope I don't burn out before I make the plans.


This weekend things are up in the air at the moment, so we will see what happens. I think I have a few different things that are going on and they are all equally as important.


Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment