Friday, August 3, 2007

I'll make this quick.

I have a lot of work today but I wanted to get these ideas down before I lost them.

Recently I have been realizing just how connected everything is. How every experience you have had can be connected to the present. How choices made years ago can affect the course of a night today. What the hell am I talking about? Well I had plans to go out last night. Plans that I was looking forward to all week. However as the day went on enough things had happened to put me in a sour mood for the evening. That is until I got a random call out of the blue from a friend. Not that it was completely unexpected we talk a few times a week so its not like it was completely odd. It just happened to be the timing. He happens to be my best friend and despite the fact that he had no knowledge of the fact that I needed to take to him he gave me call.

No earth shattering revelations were discussed but it was good to talk to him and it put me back into the right frame of mind I needed so that I could enjoy myself. It was a great night. In my mind it illustrated that everything happens for a reason, and if you treat people right and surround yourself with good friends it all comes back to help you in the end.

Enough pearly drops of wisdom for now. I'll talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment