Sunday, August 5, 2007

Resonance

There can be no better affirmation of my recent metamorphosis than the last 24 hours. To say that they have been surreal does no justice to the sheer joy I feel, while to describe it in any real sense limits the elation I have. I once said I would keep you informed of any major developments and this would certainly qualify. I still do not know what the future holds but what good is living if you can't feel alive. During the past few days I have felt more alive than I have been in a long time. A co-worker of mine once told me of a theory of resonance. She said that people can get along at basic level, but every now and then some one can come along that you can connect to at many levels; so much so that the connection seems to resonate. That connection does not have to be romantic, but that is the connection of what I speak currently.

While the future remains a mystery to all, I can only hope to continue to live and make the best of it by making these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment