Sunday, September 30, 2007

BLLECCCHHH

Thats how I feel at the moment. I have spent the better part of the day in bed. I am not sure how I got this cold. Maybe from a co-worker, or it could have been pay back for taxing my system the other night at the party. Lets hope that it doesn't last to long. Its customer service week after all. It started in my throat and today I've had a fever.

At least I had a good time Friday and Saturday. Friday I was invited to this huge party in Newton. It was more fun that I was anticipating. Granted I didn't know most people there at first but I quickly mingled and met some people. I even got to meet some people that I had only talked to online. It was packed but it was fun and I may have partaken in too much of the keg. No mixed drinks for me that night. I think it was Sam Adams so I had no problem sticking to the beer. I guess these guys do this once a year and it shows since it was well planned. It was also cool that people were genuinely interested in getting to know me. It was a new feeling for me, and I didn't feel as if I was following in someones shadow. It allowed me to come out of my shell a little and to get out of the funk I have been feeling lately. At least for a little while. Although today's mood is based mostly on my current state of health.

It at least left me a chance to catch up with some of my writing. I have a general idea of what I want to do now and have put down a general outline. So I will definitely have some things to work on over the winter. Alright enough for now. I need to get some rest and get to bed early. Talk to you all later.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better!

    Can't wait to see you!

    <3

    ReplyDelete