Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Rain Rain

Its Raining, I haven't seen it rain like this since the beginning of June. Which would explain why we are short on the water lately. Well lets see if it continues like this. I may not go out jogging in the rain. The last time I was in the cold and wet I got a nice cold (Worst 4th of July ever!).

Anyways I think I have finally picked a gym to join since they have made no additional effort to finish ours here at the office. I got a three day pass to BSC that I am going to use on Thursday. There are enough around me and so far from what I have seen it is much better than the meat market that is Gold's. I stepped on the scale this morning and found that I had lost a couple more pounds so I was excited. I also found a jacket from last year that was tight on me before and now slips right on with extra room. Its a nice feeling. I also found some nice military style cargo's that I had kicking around that never quite fit right, well this weekend they fit perfectly.

The other thing about the rain is we need it, not just for the towns that are short of supply but also if you want to see any semblance of nice foliage this season. Which is important to me if I want to go visit my alma mater. The Homecoming weekend is fast approaching and I think I may want to venture up North to visit. I have not heard a peep out of my Business department who had mentioned all these plans last year. Oh well. Hopefully there will be some familiar faces there. If anyone is going drop me a line maybe we can meet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment