Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm not working this weekend



There I've said it. Now I just have to follow it. I suppose its healthy in a way. Its not every day you find out that you have a neuroses stemming from an over abundance of responsibility. Can I help it if I want to do my job right and change the world for the better. Someone has to. Anyways thats a discussion for another time.

I'm going to have some fun this weekend. I'm going out tonight which should be low key, but nice, maybe a movie or something. Tomorrow is a house warming party at Seth's which I am still not sure what to bring yet. I guess I will find something at this point. That should be a fun time. Sunday I am volunteering at the Phantom Gourmet Food Festival. :) Something that I am really looking forward to so if you are out there on Sunday say HI! I'll be wearing a Sovereign Bank shirt. I would imagine it would be red.

I'm sure there will be a few other things here and there but I doubt I will have another chance to blog so I figured I pop on and talk a little before its another week without saying anything. I was not able to go up to LSC this weekend for the Homecoming. There will be other years to do so, besides after everything thats happened this year I'm not exactly sure I want to go back up there right now. A lot of memories are up there. They are all good but some I don't need to be reliving just now. How am I doing with all of that? Well you tell me because I don't know anymore really. I am just taking things day by day now. Which is different for the planner in me. Anyways no need to break into the philosophy on a Friday night.

I hope everyone has a nice safe and happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment