Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Does anyone still wear a hat?"

Apparently the answer is yes. This morning coming back from work I was able view quite a number of women in hats. I don't quite think they are ladies who lunch, but more like ladies who go to temple. More power to them for wearing that get up today. Its quite hot and the temp is stil climbing. Change is in the air and I would bet this is the last time this year we see 90's. Still I am glad that I helped Seth move last weekend. Despite the work it was still easier than it would have been this weekend. In fact I know some people who are moving this weekend, here's hoping they have no stairs.

The heat should subside tonight so thats good, we may even see some late summer storms. We haven't had many this year I would like to have at least one more before fall sets in. Well I'm not sure what I'm doing tonight yet, but if its anything exciting you'll be sure to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment