Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ragweed



Yes it is September now, and I can say since last week the Ragweed pollen has been progressively building. Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons, but I always secretly wind up wishing it would be over sooner rather than later. Why? Because my nose stuffs up and my eyes get all red and watery. This weekend ended with me needing to take come claritin. It may have been do to dust of helping a friend move but, it was more than likely do to that pesky devil to the left. Really the only thing that can kill the little Frackers is the first Hard Frost, and since that kills just about everything else Fall is over at that point. Sniffle. Anyways yes it is September and it is the month where I like to do alot of stuff outside as well. Normally with a companion but we'll see. I say every damn year I am going to get to Old Sturbridge Village again, but never seem to make it. Maybe this year will be different. Also coming up soon is Out in the Park. I am putting an open invite out there for any who may want to get together and go this year. This is another event that we all seem to want to get to but never seem to find the time.
Maybe I'm a little to big to enjoy it yet but Monday, eventhough I got a work out moving Seth this weekend I went for a 3 mile walk/jog. Admittedly it was more walking than jogging but its a start. A friend of mine (Katie) gave me link to a site that pulls up google maps and calculates the distance you go on your route so I plugged it in this morning and was surprised to see how far I went. However I plan to do it again today after work to see how fast I can do it. That is if I can get out of work at a decent hour, and not need to work from home like I normally do. Alright I will write more later but that is all I can fit into on one lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment