Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Since I'm The Expert

I don't know if all of my gay readers are out as much as I am at work. Trust me it comes with more hazards than you would expect at an open company. Why is that you say? Because when the slightest issue relating to the world of gaydom hits the news you become the bloody expert. I know this is a little late but I had to chime in. Senator Craig and his airport dalliances has been the topic of choice recently and with each new detail that's released I have a handful of people who need corroborate that the activity does occur. It makes me feel oh so good about myself. Yes this activity goes on its called cruising. Personally I don't participate in it, not just because I have a phobia of public bathrooms but I like to think I have a few standards. I don't condone it since it can be dangerous and its just not how I roll, if you know what I mean.

However, I can also understand the behavior especially when it comes to the two types of men that seem to exhibit this behavior. Public bathrooms, parks, and rest stops yes they are all places that this activity can happen in but before you go acting all disgusted remember one thing straight people, you do the same thing, only you have a place for it, its called a bar. Yes yes I know there are gay bars but when was the last time you saw one outside the major cities. So where do these lonely men get to go. You got it. The advent of the Internet has started to curb this behaviour somewhat by providing a place for people to meet, but it also has been able to centralize all the available info on these places, so someone can find a friendly bathroom from here to Nome, AK and beyond.

So yes these places do exist, and men do frequent them, yes there is some convoluted code/mating dance that goes on. I'll be damned if I know it or would recognize it if I saw it. Of course I am not quite the type. Senator Craig's type seem to frequent these places. As you have been able to see none of them describe themselves as being gay. By the way Senator Craig no one accused you of being gay, they just accused you of trying to solicit sex. Oh that's right you just have a wide stance and just happen to know the code/smoke signals. I laugh each time I see this ass on TV who once lambasted all these social groups who now he calls upon to help him. You see he's the worst kind of person, the self loathing kind. The one who hates himself so much he splits his life in half, on the one side are all his "good" qualities, and the other all the "bad". He hates himself and that is why he is disturbed. Maybe he should rectify between the good and the bad and it wouldn't be so self destructing for him. Oh yeah that's right because he's spent all his life setting himself up as some overzealous fucktard and it would ruin his career. I guess some people really don't get it. The secret is not how you should lead your life it is how you do and how you stay true to who you are.

That's enough for now. I am not even going to get into the irony that the guy who picks his replacement is called Butch Otter. That's just too easy, then again so was the Senator. LOL. Anyways talk to you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment