Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Fetal Position

That's where I am right now. I was almost able to finish everything at the apartment. Just have some clothes left, and two small boxes. Then just a few things that need to go to the storage unit. Right now though the last 72 hours are taking there toll. I know I have said this before but I am definitely getting movers next time. Of course I don't know where I would go. That is not to say I'm not happy here its just I'm going through a bit "buyer's remorse" I guess. I can deal with many changes but ones that affect my comfort zone are a little harder this would be one of them. I am not sure what I am doing this weekend yet. It will be the first weekend in about a month where I have not been running around. Maybe I'll go on a little trip up north with my camera. Who knows? I know I have some plans Thursday night that I'm looking forward to so things should be looking up. Anyways too tired to type anymore. Talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment