Sunday, October 28, 2007

5 Days and Counting

Wow its another Sunday already so I figure I should write something down. Its not like I haven't wanted to its just finding the time sometimes. First off I will start by saying that I have heard the comments and the e-mails and I will not talk about sports ever on my blog. I thought I could incorporate a little but that doesn't seem to be very popular so the last thing I will say is "Go Sox".

Ok so what are the 5 days for? My vacation. Not that I'm going anywhere special I just get to get a break from everything. Which is going to be most welcome at this point. I may still travel around on day trips to places but I most likely won't decide that until the day of. I'll enjoy the time away from work. You know what they say whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Well I'm thinking I should be a bit mightier in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment