Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mini-Vacation is Over

Well my mini-vaction is over and I would declare it a success. I had a lot of fun, but tomorrow brings work again, and I have to admit my high has already worn off. Now mind you I am not sad about going back to work. Its just I feel like I am missing something. I feel as if there is still a piece of me thats not complete. I suppose its just going to have to take more time. I was just watching the first season of Heroes today since I got it on DVD. There was one particular episode that took place six months ago. A lot had changed in those six months and then it got me to thinking about where I was six months ago. I remember just having bought IKEA furniture to fit in my new apartment. How quickly things can change. One can make the argument that things are better now and I am on a new path but I can't help but feel nostalgic for things. Something has changed within me, something is not the same, I am on my own path now. I just wish I knew for certain it was for the better. I am hoping that this mood has to do with not sleeping all that well. Which is a situation that I hope will be rectified soon.

Well I am off to get some sleep, wish me luck.
G

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we miss the old times simply because they had become the norm and that is always comfortable. The unknown is scary, the know is a source of comfort because there is no risk in what we already know. But, from what we know now about what you didn't know then, you are most definitely in a better place. Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end. I bet even Elvis had days like this.

    ReplyDelete