Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OK so I lied.

I was suppose to be healthy today. Its been postponed until tomorrow. I had a few people at work visiting from out LC in PA. So we took them to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was fun and filling as I sit here and finish my Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake I am pledging tomorrow will be different. I swear. Would I lie? Whoops I guess I would. I mean starting now. Really! You'll see.

I can't totally explain this other craving that is taking over me either. I suddenly have this urge to venture on down to Mohegan Sun again. Anyone interested? Normally that bug does not hit me all that often. Anyways I should curb that since I would like to make it down to the cape later on in the month.

Alright enough random thoughts for the evening.

3 comments:

  1. any time is a good time for a trip to Mohegan Sun...

    Of course, I've sworn off visiting the Indians for a bit. Got to save up for the annual spring trip to Vegas - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you ask (my) Jeff? I'll be busy being psycho this weekend due to exams. The two of you can sit at the Wheel of Fortune for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe I will! Since your not using him. I swear that Top Gun Machine is calling my name.

    ReplyDelete