Saturday, October 20, 2007

What What WHHAATTT!!!!

Thanks to my friend in Vermont for pointing out this little tidbit. Apparently Dumbledore from the much beloved Harry Potter series was gay. Definetly puts a an interesting twist on everything. Not that the story changes any but at least it gives you more insight to the character. I am sure this is going to cause some backlash but to be honest the crazy Christians already deplore the series so this will be just one more thing. I applaud JK Rowling she's provided a role model of a character that isn't know for being gay, he just happens to be a gay. The more exposure people get to this kind of thing the better.

So I went to the Dr's Friday and received my flu shot. I have never in my life reacted to it, but sure enough last night as I was thinking about heading out to the movies I started to get a fever. By 2AM I was shivering. Crap! I took some Tylenol and headed back to bed only to be woken at 4Am needing to get some water. At this point I was sweating I was so hot, so much so that I actually had to turn my AC on. Fortunately I had not removed it yet. After getting comfortable again I fell back asleep and woke up at about noon. There went half the day. I had so much hope for last night and today, but oh well.

What was I planning on doing? Well my friends Nikki and Mario were going to meet up with me at the Boston Vegetarian Food Festival. I may still make it there we'll see. There is also an open art studio event going on that I was considering going to as well in Fort Point. One of my coworkers uncle's has a display there.

What else is going on. I know a large Yard Sale is going on in Newton at my work. People have been donating a lot of goods to it and the time is finally here so this Weekend get yourself over to 156 Oak St. Did I mention we also have discounted shoes?

Since I just got rather tech savvy and started to see were people where coming from to get to my blog I should mention that its also time for the UnderBear party at the Alley 10 PM to close. Hows that for knowing your audience.

1 comment:

  1. I was also pondering the impact of that article when I sent it to ya.... you bring up a good point, the conservative idiots in the world already want to bring her down for "promoting witchcraft", so its not like she was gonna loose their business with this change of events. Kudos to her, hopefully she might open up a few minds with this revelation.....

    ReplyDelete