Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Do you drive stick?

You know whats worse then dealing with a shitty situation you created? Dealing with one someone else did.

Well my friend would be disappointed if I did not mention her today in my blog. Her husband was trying to decide what kind of car to get, but he didn't want to get "the gay car" so whats the solution to that. She asks me, I'm not quite sure why she was so embarrassed about asking that question considering the ones thats she's whipped out before that one was utterly G rated. Well I offered up my advice saying that I did not think the car he was looking at was "a gay car" and told him what he should steer clear of because you know once you get "the gay car" there will be someone who will want to stick his tongue down your throat just because of your car. We should all be so lucky.

Anyways this led to an interesting 5 seconds of surfing the web. I figured with blogs and all someone must have a list of the top gay cars and sure enough there is. Of course my future auto purchase (Honda Element) did not make the list. It made it on last years list. LOL Surprisingly the Dodge Charger made the list this year, now I guess I don't have to feel guilty about liking it.

Well E I hope you're happy you provided the only topic for my blog tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Although I must applaud you deciding to leave your fregging geman wheels and joining the legions of fans of the company that made our junior year reports for International Business so much fun, seriously, CR-V is much more you then an element....

    ReplyDelete