Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Funny Sunday

Well its a damn good thing I got those shots on Friday. I don't know why but the combination of Flu shot and Tetanus shot threw off my system. So much so that I could not do much of what I wanted this weekend. Oh well it did allow me to rest. I never did get to that Vegetarian Festival (sorry Nikki and Mario) maybe next year. I did get a chance to e-mail several peop;le I had been meaning to talk to.

I watched a couple of games: Game 6 of the Alcs series. Pretty much after the 3rd inning I knew we had it. We had 10 runs and the Indians went through two pitchers. The Patriots performed equally as well against Miami. Their streak of 30+ points a game continues again. I'll take the wins bet there was almost no contest. We'll see how tonight's game goes. I'm not expecting any JD Drew Grand Slams but maybe Dice-K can prove his worth. Ok I know this isn't a sports blog I'll stop now.

So right now I am sitting outside what I call the Gay Man's McDonald's. Yes I am at Panera Bread. The one in Marlboro to be specific. I am waiting for Seth to arrive so we can get dinner. Unfortunately it seems the Indian Restaurant that we intended on going is closed. I don't know why and perhaps I don't want to know. I guess we'll find some place else to go. It's a nice night though and cooling off rather fast. It was rather warm today. I was out exploring Memorial Forest Reservation in Marlboro. Why? Because It was a nice little walk and since I have started up my Letterboxing hobby again. It was fun and I worked up an appetite. Tomorrow brings work but I rather not think about that yet.

1 comment:

  1. I'll let Tina know on Panera's new nickname.... she LOVES that place. Whats up with the sports info on the blog, thats like me starting a fashion web page.....

    ReplyDelete