Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Busy Busy

Another busy day lined up here at work. I don't mind it too much because it makes the day go by fast and since I only have on week left until I'm on vacation. One week from today I will be taking off for the Caribbean to Punta Cana for my stay at the lovely Majestic Colonial. Now I know the vacation is not all that long; I'll only be there for 5 days and there is a wedding in the middle of it but I intend to fully enjoy it. A coworker of mine told me that I probably would not appreciate it. I have to wonder why, she must not know me that well. Yes usually my vacations have intineraries and are full of sight seeing and learning about where ever I am. However I can remember the last time I took a vacation where I just relaxed. I want to sit on the white sand beach and listen to the crystal blue water. I want to inbibe some exotic tropical drink, I hear the island rum is quite good.
I promise to take as many pictures as possible of the wedding, hotel, island, beach, and whatever else I can think of. I promise to try to get a tan, no promises I don't want to burn. I also plan to enjoy myself. So I think I have the capacity to appreciate the island I think some one was just jealous. Now if I could just get rid of this cold I will be fine! Of course before I get there I have to negotiate traveling with Brian's family, a taxing feat no doubt under any circumstances, but only added this time with the fact that we are leaving the house at 3:45 AM, have a connecting flight in Philadelphia, have a 3 year old, have the 3 year olds mother, travelling internationally, and carrying all sorts of luggage for the wedding. Wasn't it just last week a couple was kicked off a flight because of an uncooperative 3 year old?
Good God, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment