Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Potpourri

Someday I'll boar you with the details of what a Chargeback is. Needless to say its something to hate with my job and do the the nature of one of my accounts I handle alot of them were generated over the year, so today I spent the better part of the day getting organized for a meeting concerning them. It was not fun.
But thats not what I want to talk about today. I got 8 days left on my countdown clock until I'm 30. I think I should do something before then while I'm still young, I just can't figure out what. Brian's first full day was yesterday and I debated going in to Boston to see him after work and then driving him back to his car in Walpole after dinner, but I decided I'd just let him have his full day and have dinner home waiting for him when he gets there. Fortunately Curried Vegetables and Cous Cous can be reheated because he never came home, or at least until I got a call at 11:30. Apparently he had to stay because the guy for the shift afterwards called out. I guess its good that he's proving he could be counted on, but dame 11:30?! i hope today goes better. He had fun all around so thats good.
I'm just now realizing how close we are to Punta Cana, and there is so much that still needs to be done before we go both at home and work.
Random thought: I want a Kitten
Tonight I'm not sure what to do for dinner but it won't be as involved as last nights; however that was surprisingly not that hard and delicious for my first attempt. Maybe I'll take a shot at tofu tonight, I just hope Brian makes it home on time as that may not keep all that well. I think tonight I'll play a little more of my card game its been awhile since I did it last and it is really fun. For those of you that like puzzles you should check out Perplex City . You may not want to get involved this late in the season, but the second season will start shortly after we find the Receda Cube. If you really want to know what the hell I'm talking about you should check out the page because its too long to explain.
Taaa for now

No comments:

Post a Comment